Saturday 26 November 2011

love you like a love song



sorry for late for refresh my "lame" blog.
my blog just is a way for me when i feel bored.
HEY,as you know now i am in HOLIDAY.ngek ngek..ask me for gathering when you all wanna meet me.muaks
HOLIDAY mood all the way long.. yesterday just first  meet hubby after two weeks that.
miss him a lotlotlotlot... :))
SEE^^^ ( above pix) i had curl my hair. 
is it suit me?? ops.. how crazy QUESTION. if you answer NOT,i also dunknow how to solve it tooo...
HUBBY say he like my hair.if longer will be nicer..do you think that?
SOB..i dint touch for my book for many long days.. start from finish my poor exam..
haizzz..my result oh no really "mo gan tai" 
i need to RUSH for my stpm next year. wish me LUCK babe.








I..I..I..love you like a love song baby...
wow.. i m crazy with this song.
move my body...shake your body..



BUSY with MAMA" step one 
HELLO.. uhmm maybe some of you dont know right..
nevermind let me tell you on my next post.
hohoho.. remember follow my next post ya,
waitt..."brake" remember come and visit me here oh.. contact me! muaks..turn you nice...nicer n nicer...
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment