Sunday 20 March 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.
YEAHHHHH...
my lovely daddy birthday yesterday.[ march baby ]
i treat my family at restoran ANGERIK.
eld.bro is absent : becoz he is having his exam .GOOD LUCK ya.
my dad thought that my eld.bro is forget his bdae.
i CALLING bro.."DU DU.."he say that he never forgot.he is deliver present come here.SUPRISE daddy.LOVE LOVE
they say my hair grow long now..WHY i never detect this.?

i just feel that my hair grow slow and slow.and just grow inch in a month.HIAK HIAK.."bombastic".
hope my hair grow long , i think i not suit to hav a long hair.ESP//CURL LONG
i wish have a holiday trip woth family agn.same as last time go genting.SIOK ..
in spite of we often go genting..but i wanna go agn..
i wan have a fresh air there.cold + fresh.
now weather can killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment