Sunday 2 October 2011

wish for again :)


DESIRE..DESIRE.. DESIRE to go again.
oh yeah.. i spent my weekend at penang. 
going with my chubby yici and eddy .
they drove me there .. doing bulb  again~ swt .
first of all..i deem i am not allow go for penang already .BUT..at last  successfully begging my  mummy. HERE I AM,PENANG.
i wanna made a suprise for by ..so i dint inform him that i will go  to find him.
i make a call to him when i ready at car. 
we chit-chat  on the car,so nice feeling . 
about taking hour some ,we reach our spot.
we meet   hubby at E-gate.
OHHOHO>.<  the moment i meet him. 
we have a rest ,dinner going gurney  to meet our babe. weiyi and  piggy and somemore  new family member. welcome you , hehehe
baby bring me go for 4  shopping mall in one day. muaks thanks so much. 
i appreciate the moment with you.hope you too,
WEEE.. happy.
u know why u know why???
cause i first time sit baby 's car that he drove me  along the highway.
aiyer.. hope can go there again. will it be right?? 




BY: bored  jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment