Saturday 25 June 2011

I AM ME,ME AM I

♥ MY HEART RED IN COLOUR
TADANG~~ BACK BACK again... 
just now finish my lunch with hubby at spring leaf
eat what we LOVE to eat always: spring leaf chicken chop :YUMMY

hate that tomorow still need wake-up early go for my :" dearest" school..OKOK nevermind i accept this fact ! 
OPS..yayaya..a news that i want to share with you all is : open a boutique shop soon by mummy and auntie them
quite good news for me ..cause i always daydream about that.
but now temporarly done in my grandma house..behind d empty space.
i heard from my mum ,will migrate to shop after " qi yue"
all the thing still in process..will be inform when all is done.多多支持哦!:] 

OH..NO 
i so wish to own a car!!
arghhh i SURE will get it ,grab it ASAP!
so hope to get a break/holiday right now..waiting for august coming...but before holiday i m sure that i will face a terrible exam!
"that is the key for me to success"
jiayou bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment