Monday 20 June 2011

coming back :]

HEY DEAREST reader: GOOD morning
quite late my greeding for morning..now i think should be say : good afternoon.
nevermind just run for that topic.
just now i read for a famous"s blogger d blog..wowowow..how great ?know what is happen ?
XXX buy a car ..and is quite expensive d car with her own savings money.
ARghhh..i hope to get that too.
i NEED a car BADLY.
phew phit ..get her to be my good example.
now my baby is holiday-ing.
miss him so much...good news to me : every saturday can meet him !!
hahaha cause he coming to get the same ttn with me.
YEAH.. time is same as feedback.
what is the way for me to earn money ??
who can tell me answer me this stupid question which rounded for me such a long time.
i need money..money just come to me 
STOP!! money wont come to you by itself if u dint get any work for that.
what should i do first is savemoney.
dont waste that on useless thing




just such a short short post for today.
going to find such a useful way now!
BUHBYE



No comments:

Post a Comment