Monday 16 May 2011

what a good day ..= today

WHAT A GOOD DAY TODAY


hurray ..why i am saying about this??why why why you all sure will feel queer on that.
OKOK let me tell you.
FINALLY i get my offer letter .
OHdear..i get on today morning.
tell you that.. everyday i keeping worry i dint get offer of that ..that officer is refuse to send me the offer letter...: I AM THE ONLY ONE.
yaya i make this problem : i dint attach that evelope along with the form .
okok every appliant got attach it..and i be the only one who dint attach them together.
FINE..I M THE only one.how cool am i
all people is telling me that im not going to receive my letter d.
how nervous ,how worry,how sorrowful me this few day.
you see got how serius this case make me..MAD : i dream that offer letter almost at nite!
today morning..i open FB and gonna to see our school group people is it all receive their letter except me??
VIvi call go ask the officer morning..and the officer answer her : sorry ,i couldnt help you anything.
ops..how suck that officer answer.
nevermind..i going to call them .
that man is answer me well thanks a lot.YA..he say will be receive today or wednesday.
OK>.< GOD bless...
a pak cik HON in front my house..and he not look as a posman what.
i not dare to open door firstly..but at last I OPEN IT.
he call me come then ask me : apa nama??
HOW great i see that is offer letter.
OMG ......................JUMP ,FLY..


thanks god bless me..THANKS A LOT.
okok..now what should i do is..medical check-up and ...money pay.
oh dearest...$$$$
i wanna going have a chop to my messy hair.UHMmm couted that i got nearly 8 month dint cut my hair..can imagine how untidy??wakkakaak...

No comments:

Post a Comment