Tuesday 8 March 2011

blush..blush

SHE IS HATE TO BE "PRE-TEACHER at H.

sorry telling at here.ARGHHHH..i force to teach my little cousin at H.ERMmm cant say "force" this word nah.cause i willing to do that.because of my mum.i dont want look at her busy take care him ,so i gonna to take this "pretty"job!HUH >.< this JOB no salary..OMG.
i cant survive without money ok i telling you!
i going MAD when i teach him.say the truth ..he is really worse on his study.as you know ,he just standard 1!he cant recognise any word,the "fierce tiger" would be appear>that me.
yeah..i will beat his hand with RULER.hey just ruler.and just slowly beat his hand that.i just want he dont simply do do do at his work.FINE,i have no point to say about you.





HIAK HIAK..is gonna to share a girl to you all
TENG TENG...>is her



SHE ??who that?
let me tell you all .she is cassie,just call her cassie bah.she is sugggest me to write about her at my bloggIE.my new babe.
yeas ,i done it cassie.hehe want know more about her ?DO YOU?
just visit this>>http://www.ohmocasey.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment