Sunday 27 March 2011

happy birthday.18#

TADANG.TADANG..TADANG TADANG TADANG ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HEllo people.now 18 year old girl is blog-ing now.
yeah i m back lastly.
i disappear for more than 3 day.even my twitter.[miss miss]
i...HAIZZZ..
first off..let me telling about my 18 birthday.
outfit of that pretty nitez.
like this dress much much.
meke me look pretty?ARGHHHH..sampat
HEHE.i m going to dinner with my babeh.without bfren.
he tell me that he cant celebrate with me,he got CLASS.[killing me,hate that **** class]
actually i very hope he is coming celebrate with me.BLEKS..
OKOK.everything proceed as normal.outing wth 4 of them.
mumy fetch me and weiyi going there.
we reach there ,and find a suit our-atap-roof.choose our delicious THAI.
lastly..all of them reaching .STILL WAIT FOR WHAT..[NOM NOM]
middle stage: yici stop us to eat slow.i feel weird.coz WE EAT VERY FAST??
ARGHHHH before long..my PRINCE.is reach.[he pakat with babeh]
SUPRISE for ME.
he is coming with eddy.as i know eddy also make a suprise for yici coz he tell yici he cant go too. TWO bad+nice guy.
bfren i love you.HIAK HIAK.thank for present.
get my PUMA -top
L.O.V.E front.
i love so much..include that card.he telling his heart-talk.TOUCHIE
long -long story....tell you all next time..>.<
dinner END.tumpang eddy's car balik.
and their guy start their GOSSIP?at GEMILANG..



LOVE THIS BIRTHDAY SO MUCH.
thanks hubby-b. acc me passing this birthday.
thanks babeh for acc me too..nice moment with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment