Monday 28 March 2011


WOW..i like SNAP.i like SNAP thing actually.
i fall in love with photo-shooting before that.
HIAK HIAK..many people is inviting for photo-shooting.
i not dare do so..becoz of this :SHY
i shy face to that camera,shy face the photographer..also shy to face the PEOPLE.
even is B. help me capture i also shy enough.
i telling parent that i interest to that photograph-ing.
i want to make that on my part-time life.
HEHE..now i m freeee..= freeze.
i am boring stay at home, i know that now people mind is full of knowledge now.
but mine is  totally BLANK..i need to 'charge' it.
i wanna go for eng-class.improve poor english..SPEAKING well is what i wish to get.
i reading :READER DIGEST when it reach my home.
MOOO..MOOO///
today weather not good actually.RAIN HEAVILY>>STRONG WIND.wake me up from my dream.and i thought is "ice drop from sky"
coz the roof keeping "PONG PONG"
HIAK HIAK>>you guys sure doubt i staying in atap-house..


ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!i really angry what F*ck game that.making people addicted to it.
i really wish to spoil my PC.
so he wont continue it.
WHAT THE F. people invite him to start this SUPER STUPID game,
sometime i really wanna punch that gUY.
what the hell now..spoiling my mOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment