Thursday 31 March 2011

1/4/2011

HAPPY FOOL DAY. everyone..
OPS..today 1.4.2011..and my blog-ing mode switch on again.
GOODBYE PRETTY MARCH..AND HELLO APRIL.
welcome you come into my life.
just let the good memory of march stay in my heart.
hey..hope you: april bring a lot of lucky.fortunate for me .
now time passing fast and fast..SIGH
so miss the secondary-school day.
now my wholeday bored at home..totally suck.
today also our 1 year and 4 month anniversary.
wohooo..HAPPY =D..stay forever.
excited for sunday again..our thrusday dating is gone..because he need go airport to fetch his grandparent.
ARGHHH..nevermind he will replace it as what he promise me.
aiya..actually doesnt know i want share on this post too..
bringing some colourful to my life can?april??
i have to go get a :earphone for my little ipod.
arghhhh..where got sell it?
i got to find it out.


wait my next post bah.yuhooo...STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment