Saturday 9 April 2011

the way~




going back to dearest school..ARGHH should not say like that?why?cause i hate the teacher and that prefect keeping caught my hair.HATE that..WARN you.
even though my hair just cut it ..short till i cant accept !they still caught me..fool you.
back to school with dear doing something.HEHE..
then we two heading to yum yum again.spring leaf again.
we always makan..hehe..nect time need to share some GO LO MEE.under bridge what he like to eatmost.

waiting you back neh.BY waiting you bring me go makan.bring me go gai gai.
ON moh??
ermmmm something to say here.i think i less till less less to meet 4 of them,after we graduate.
SAD.




OK.next day again..still the same back to school.but not with baby..is with babe.
with QC and WQ.
i dint attend my class party ..sorry nah shinhooi babe.
remember BBQ>
i go to fetch Qc .she stay at pknk...with is far far from my littlle house.
aduiii..waiting she walk out ,and tell you that she very slow!
nice meet again.Wq drive out too..we have our brunch at D5.
arghhh i think we chit-chat there more.HAHAHA
STOP: we also bump diuk chun hong.
funny topic at there.

 YEAHHH..go as mall again .with baby yesterday.
watching movie.
i like the most..RIO
FUNNY!
remember that before i mention that i like ANGRY BIRD
wow..this movie is for me?i think is hahaha
SNAP at toilet.paiseh baby is waiting me at outside but his little girl is snap at toilet.
hey but i really is enter toilet settle thing geh.

 after movie..going have our lunch at U.N.O cafe
we order :bangkok fried rice and fried wantan.
YUCKS..that wantan is smelly.but i still YUM it finish.dont waste food.

                                                                        ^
                                                        my baby boy.
as mall is having a show car downstair there.
YENG..SMART CAR all there.
when i just can own them ?please...

No comments:

Post a Comment