Friday 15 April 2011

14-04-2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY: AH MA.

yeah..we plan have a dinner for ah ma 80' birthday.
we book 6 table..as we counted got 60 people attend that event.
but of that day..some people dint inform before coming..so..is crouded!
let the pixie talk .
i ofcourse have to prepare make-up and dressing before going .
  why my eye at that day appear some little problem make me no mood.
OK>.< helping mum to make-up + do hair.




uhmm..7.30pm we reach.
STEP YOU!
got to go for eating.
arghhh im starve to death.


 have a seat now.
outfit of that day..YUM YUM.
ok let me show you :CAKE
we buy from kek sayang,leechee flavour...they say nice.


2 kg..and just cost RM110.
worth worth!!
my poor face..hate.
that aunt' little daughter who is sitting beside me on that night.
aunt say she know how to self-capture.
and she is showing her "hiao" face when camera is focus on her.
CUTE!

AH MA of that day.
SMILING :]











No comments:

Post a Comment