Saturday 23 April 2011

power of love

I LOVE YOU ,DEAR
are you ready ?i am ready ..just tell :I AM READY
well i think i wanna tie a knot with you.
CHEER :]  
many time i have an impulse,some compulsion  to do that :MARRY YOU
wanna to tell you how much i xxxx you.
will be a love-letter for today .
OK..now first step: tune in the song of BRUNO MARS.[marry you again]
just that music accompany for my pretty post now.
oh.COME ON..



DEAR:
hello..budak ni.
how cute you are ,how handsome you are,how bad you are,how good you are..i think i LIKE/LOVE all of that.
arghhh..i dunnoe how to start this letter again..SHY SHY.
you everytime told me that yu are loyal to me always.evrytime i make you feel that i doubt on you.i mistrust on you about you have another girl..or some girl is nearer to you.but i really trust you ,i trust you..also trust myself that :I M NOT CHOOSING WRONG MAN.
i know before that when we are on secondary school..got some memory to me is too sad..and always stay in a insecure conditon.i dint tell you that cause i dunwant to let u misunderstand about i m so easy to abandon this relationship.
and i tell you now: I WONT DO THAT!
HUH..actually you are a pure guy to me.you are easy trust or whatever help people.
DY..just now i recall back when we go trip,right.
you tell me you always recall it .remember that before we going our trip..you are going to register school.and this school without me.
when at night .i hug you.i cry your shoulder cause i reluctant to let you go,
i will keeping worry you.i worry that when you study will recognise other girl then fall in love with them?how stupid am i..so look down for our firm love !
i know you wont do that!
hehehe..you are ah pek.
keeping remind me..when wearing dress ingat to wear safe pant.when i dint wear i know what is the respon on you.include your MAN MAN face hahahaha
yahooo..we like to ask each other..:if i dint with you again .how you will be??
i answer you that i will cry ..surely that you will say:just cry only?still say you love me..
hahahaahh,,how bendan you are.
ok firstly you really thought i will crying only?now answer you : 
i sure will cry nah..and will cry till very pityful neh..cry till eye bleed..ey blind,bombastic right.OKOKOK>>>>
if you forsake me because of other girl?
i will cry..i will wanna who are she..how pretty her...
why you choosing her ..and not me!
i am worse than her?? [ heartly]
if you are because i treat you not good than abandaon me..i will self-abuse.
scolding myself why not cherish on you..why not!
i waiting you back to my side..cause i m the only girl can give you what you want! OICHEHHHH...
pretty boy..love you so much.
i not the perfect one.but my love is the perfect till MAX for only you.
i will do all because of you.
i am waiting for the day we marry comming..hahaha..is it tooo fast?
i am waiting for the day we cook together..have our breakfst.lunch and dinner
i am waiting for the day when i wake up ,you are beside hugging me.
i am waiting for the day we got our own full-house.own car..
i am waiting for the day what you promise me will appear.
i am waiting for the day we have our baby..children..cutie
i am waiting for the day we say : I DO
  muaks boy..
from the one who deeply love you..



No comments:

Post a Comment