Thursday 21 April 2011

the aisle i should/must walk through

"is a beautiful night, we are  looking for something dumb to do..
HEY baby, i think i wanna marry you "
the lyric i keeping repeat.. :]
anyway i lOVE this pretty song. 
you perfect then I perfect.





OK let done what my aisle now..
headache for that stupid staff right now?
calling to that centre then asking him for information and is it receive my document..
say will be call me afterward..hey man i keeping holding HP and waiting for your: vital call
HUH..finding someday to settle all of that..hope that all moving / going smooth
yeahhh..hope that can get a personal bathroom.own room there..[popi..popi]
i want that :CAMBRIDGE TITTLE HOUSE 
please i need it.
new residential area there ,let me success to go in..stay in for a temporaly 1 year


hey yor..now my conditon can describe as : vacillating and undecided
i really keeping worry that and this..
make me turn old..ARGHHH aging skin.!NO !!W!AY





miss that girl who are staying far from me now.
last night had a talk with her.
miss her..muaks
you miss me?
OMG >.< take care and plus oil.
we will make it one day.
you know that what is the serius case : study till BO MO
hahhahaha..laugh die me.anyway..LOVE you.
ok..miss another girl too.
she tell me when i m back to as remember to call her.
hey girl i not so early going there ok.
u say u will bring me go KL to shoping right..waiting for that day and that twin-tower.
hiak hiak..


i miss someone tim!
bleks...long time bo see you.is it one week??
ambooii..budak ni.
miss you till d MAX.
nevermind ya..nothing is gonna change my pretty love to you.
HIAK HIAK/// i got d ..people dint got.people got d ..i also got 
hahahhaha...what is damn stupid sentence.
take me for a ride.take me to a high..
muaks.. 
buhbye all here.
hope everything is going smooth.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment