Saturday 9 April 2011

after one month

HUH..
who can telling what is going on after one month later?
ithink after that i will start my new study life.
ineed to fight for my study again right.
my free life start to become busy right.
maybe i will be separate with my dearest friend them.uhmm sometime will not be maybe again.
is it they still will remember me?
oh..somepeople will say..got SKYPE mar.
ermm hope really can made it nuh.
uhmm i m worry-wart.
i m home-sick too.
i always worry my family will how-how.
i hate people hurting my family.i tell you i will kill you.punch you,if you made that.
i not weak as you see that.
if you made me crazyy.then got one-word,you will D.i.e
opss stop and away this cruel topic.
actually i have not yt prepare for new school life,i just keeping enjoy the day without any burden of homework.
before going to study..i m gonna to have my lovely family trip.
arghhh..i will workhard..as thankgiving for my parent.
i swear it is true.
i love them so much.
i really very enjoy the moment we 5 together.even going for a dinner i also very happy.
that instant i same from 18 turning to 8 year old.
i same a child.always rely on parent.
i want to have more time with them..they are turning old now.
we should appreciate them a lot a lot.
my dearest two brother too.
everytime my eld.bro come back home,we very happy and look forward to.
when i going to study.left my lil.bro at home.
he is happy that because nobody is going to scatch pc from him.
oh dear..i know that you are kidding right.
love them.my dearest dad,mum.eld.bro and lil.bro.
somemore that i still missing a person.
missing her a lot,when year for it..my tear starting drop.
she is my lovely grandmum.
before that.she is staying with us.
but now i think she is on paradise right now.
i still remember her sound,her cutie body..and walking stick.
her walking stick is special not same with other,
if you need any rubber band..you can take frm her.cause her cane header is full of rubber band.
i dont know why..it will be there.
she dont know what is SUPER.coz she never step out from house..not we dont want bring her go..just becoz she cant walk far.
i so regret and felt guilty about she never go any trip before.
she never see that beauty of the nature.
uhmmm.mayb she see before with her lover i dont know.HIAK HIAK.
i just felt sadly,when heard someone say her/his..frandparent going where where...
but why my grandmum never go there and here...
this is what hide on my heart.
i remember the scene she sit on sofa.a table beside her.
i really miss her...CAN YOU HEAR ME.
i remember when you ly on bed seriusly.i remember everyday end school..back to home..i sit beside you.you cant speak it out anymore.you just ky on there ,cant move .heart so pain.you know why ?cause i regret that.
i dint carry good responsible be your grandchildern.
you sure stay healthy at heaven right?you already away from any hurt right?
miss you.we miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment