Monday 9 May 2011

bare one 's soul

hello,i am here agains.SAY HI  TO EVERYONE.
YEAHH i wanna enter form 6.[really??]
OK,yesterday was so free at home after teaching that budak tu.
so i had a simple make-up uhmm as a training bah.[ HOHO ]
i so envy why people can make up so nice..like a angel .that eye is trying to catch people heart when look through it.ARGHHH 


OK let me show what i do on my eyes.
wait for~
uhmm i know i fail to make that.SORRY.~i will try to improve that.
Tee-hee~~
i hope my eye-lid will be wider.
i hope i get a pair of doll-eye.muakss..
oh yeah after make-up~TADAAA~~ i have my camwhoring..wow..W..WWWW..ow
many picture . forgive me.cause i m too FREE 




promote my tissue paper : KLEENEX
Winnie Pooh.~~.
PROMOTE flower whatever a name so let call it : XIAO HUA 
 PROMOTE a cartoon gauze mask : CHEERY GIRL
this mask i dont know have what function??try killing people due lack of oxygen~~~ cause it does not have any space on that.YUAKKKSS


l let show you my poor .pity hair.
when just grow inch saja~ OPS can see that??can you see that?
my black hair is growing now.no more coco ??
yesterday view my secondary school photo and i started miss my black hair.
should i dye it black ??
my daily style lOOK
with hairband..cukup cukup same as aunty..sob sob
OKOK liang popo is coming out now.
CHEER up everyone :]
muaks..buhbye.
i will be right back ~wait wait me.

No comments:

Post a Comment