Friday 13 May 2011

what is DISLIKE

HEllo,good afternoon PEOPLE.
i am here again now.i am free to make this post again.
so let share about what i dislike!
hoho..i get such new before : FACEBOOK got the button "dislike" now.
is it real about???
wakaka..hope i wont got this dislike on my wall..[ bless bless]
let into the topic:
WHAT I DISLIKE
uhmm let me think first cause cant state all in moment.
i DISLIKE you when you dislike me
I DISLIKE the girl who try to 做作 in front a guy. " you all know what the meaning of that?"
I DISLIKE the someone is rude.not polite in anyway.
I DISLIKE people show off how they rich in front people.
I DISLIKE people same like 三姑六婆
I DISLIKE the guy suka make that he is yeng yeng in front GIRl.."they trying to catch girl attention"
I DISLIKE people 背叛 me .
I DISLIKE the people misunderstand me ." that feeling not realy sound good"
I DISLIKE people eating soundly." annoying nah"
I DISLIKE people perli me ,look down me." please see how about yourself first"
I DISLIKE people talk loudly..
I DISLIKE to eat 鸡精 "KILL ME"
I DISLIKE the feel of disappointed to myself. 
I DISLIKE the feel for disappointed to my family.
I DISLIKE the gov.dint give me chance to get matrik " HAHA"
I DISLIKE the feel for miss home " cause i HOME-SICK"
I DISLIKE BAD PEOPLE.
I DISLIKE poeple who is greedy in anyway.
I DISLIKE people who is very tam chiak .
okok..is tired enough to list out that what i dislike.
is not yet finsh..hahha but i think wont be continue haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment