Wednesday 4 May 2011

innocent!!~

OK.i doesnt how to start this post and also name a tittle for this post.
i just feel less blogging recently so now i have to do such post.
"peng you" i havent start my study life yeahhh how cool am i.
and i still not receive my offer letter.
many people is wanna kill that staff..why they doing thing so slow..!
WAIT is what i suppose to do now.
i am searching for my room..i need single room.
cambridge is my AIM for that :
1. it is new building
2. house is nice 
3. i think near school gua
hope everything will come smooth smooth.
i feel sad when i know that the day i stay in home will be less and less.
i HOME-SICK nah..dont laugh at me please.
uhmm i really not ready for enter university life now.
i not yt pack my stuff.buy my cloth.buy my school bag.lappie..everything haizzz///
i just finsh my genting trip with family.my eld bro is not along because need to face his exam.GOOD LUCK bah...
next trip  i think will be hatyai..i want go shoping yeahh! HAPPY
i think after this few day i will be busy like WHAT.
anyway...
hope you guys who on study ,good luck in study,add oil,TAKE CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment