Sunday 8 May 2011

no topic.

anyohaeseiyo~
hello..
finally i have rent my room.
i stay in cambridge house as i want/prefer before.
should i be happy?
uhmm i not think so,i be sad cause i will be left my sweety home soon.
uhmm ya of course i have less time to back to my warmy hometown.
:( 
i think i will take my weekend to go penang or KL for relax.
ops..relax my mind.
yahoo~just back from meet my baby.
he come to fetch me and of course bring me back.
mISS MISS..
ya now i starting feel everything is change,spinning round and round.
uhmm i think you know what i talking about..hope so.
hehe..so excited for my hatyai trip again..go shop till ****
i think will be the last trip before i go for study gua.
hahha..nvm wait for hari raya..still got third round.
i wanna go penang for my holiday.
yeahhhh...going to meet HIM.
so excited..and finding my babeh them.
muaksss.

No comments:

Post a Comment